We have heard that our members are having issues concerning FMLA. Several complaints have been…
Voting will conclude on Thursday, November 30. Members who have not received a ballot by Wednesday, November 15, should request a replacement by calling the BLET National Division at (216) 241-2630, ext. 222. When connected with the extension, please leave the following information:
• your name, address and phone number;
• the division to which you belong;
• the railroad for which you work;
• the date you were promoted to locomotive engineer;
• your date of birth; and
• the last four digits of your Social Security number.
Members also have the option of leaving their e-mail address if they wish their ballot, instructions and synopsis e-mailed to them instead of receiving it via first-class mail. However, e-mail requests for ballots will not be accepted because personal information is required to verify eligibility before a ballot can be issued.